Like mezcal? Like chocolate? Well, this chocolate made with mezcal tasting is PERFECT for you! There's a great deal of heart and soul that goes into the making of mezcal. So when you pair that with the heart and soul that goes into creating fine chocolate, you end up with something truly special!
Join us for the interactive virtual tasting on Saturday, June 3, 2023, from 2:00 noon to 3:00 pm Pacific. Find a comfortable spot at home and get cozy as Cuna De Piedra co-founder, Enrique Pérez, shares some background about their chocolate made with mezcal while we enjoy their exquisite chocolate together. While mezcal is not provided for the tasting, feel free to some close by to pair with the chocolate.
A chocolate-tasting kit will be shipped directly to you that will include:
- A detailed chocolate-tasting guide
- Two bars of Cuna De Piedra craft chocolate: Comalcalco Tabasco with Mezcal Reposado 73%, Soconusco Chiapas with Mezcal Joven 73% (Please note that we are unable to make any substitutions to the tasting kit contents.)
- Please note that mezcal is not provided for the tasting. However, feel free to have some on hand to pair with your chocolate!
How it works:
- Upon registering for the event, your chocolate-tasting kit will be shipped directly to you.
- You will receive an email with your invite link and information on how to best prepare for the event.
- Please note that by your presence, you consent to be photographed, filmed, and/or otherwise recorded.
- We regret that due to the cost of international shipping and the uncertainty of shipping duration times that the event must be limited to participants in the USA.